A trip to Peak Performance Chiropractic
Our office is conveniently located in the city of Kenmore and is accessible via all major roads.
Peak Performance Chiropractic is fully handicap accessible and located on the first level. Parking is made readily available within The Delaware Place Plaza parking lot. Peak Performance Chiropractic fully meets today’s demand for up to date technology with a full electronic health record system.
You can read more about our office below.
Peak Performance Chiropractic wants you to run faster and longer, bike more efficiently, swim smoother and lift more. However, we also recognize the importance of the little things in life (such as playing with your grandchildren, climbing up stairs pain free, reaching for a plate in the cabinet). In our eyes, movement is freedom and allows us humans the ability to perform everyday activities. Without movement, we are limited and unable to function at our optimal health levels. The goal and purpose of chiropractic is to restore motion to joints in the spine and extremities that are not moving correctly. Rarely is a joint out of place. Rather, what often happens is that a joint loses movement. This loss of movement causes degenerative changes in other joints that are compensating for the restriction and may result in a loss of proper neurological function.
- To establish an exemplary, ethical, and confidential relationship with the patient and determine the nature of the patient’s health problem
- To establish a doctor-patient relationship with a continuing goal to build wellness, trust, and communication
- To acquire a thorough case history to determine if the patient has a health problem that is applicable to chiropractic treatment or if referral to another health care provider is warranted
- To arrive at a provisional diagnosis through patient history, physical exam, differential diagnostic assessment, and diagnostic testing/imaging
- To create and establish an ethical and reasonable treatment plan
- Track the progress of patients to ensure progress is occurring and to determine if changes in the treatment plan need to be made
- To discharge a patient at the end of treatment or when no further improvement of a patient’s condition can be expected
- To provide appropriate follow-up care either through referral, maintenance care, or palliative care
Conditions We Treat
- Mid and lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Joint pain in the arms and legs
- Pinched nerves
- Disc issues
- Carpal Tunnel
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle spasms
- Postural imbalances
- Preventative Care
- Pregnancy back and leg pain relief
If you have any questions about whether chiropractic care can work for you, please contact our office!
We look forward to welcoming you to our practice.