Medical Massage Therapy
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Pain Management
- Stress Relief
- Increased Circulation
- Headache/Migraine Relief
- Lower Back Pain Relief
- Increases Overall Self-Awareness
- Chronic Pain Relief
- Improved Joint Function
- Increased Lymph Circulation
- Stretches muscles, ligaments & tendons
DUE TO RECENT COVID PPE STATE REQUIREMENTS THERE WILL BE A TEMPORARY $5 COVID SURCHARGE ON ALL MASSAGE SERVICES.
30 minute massage $45
60 minute massage $75
90 minute massage $105
60 minute couples massage $150
90 minute couples massage $210
60 minute hot stone massage $90
90 minute hot stone massage $120
60 minute Himalayan Salt Stone $110
90 minute Himalayan Salt Stone $140
30 Minute Cupping only session $55
Cupping add on to massage an additional $20
30 minute Reflexology $45
60 minute Reflexology $75
Chair Massage $1.50/min
Level 2 CBD add on- $10 per 1 oz
Level 3 CBD add on- $15 per 1 oz
Cold stones added to any massage for an additional $15
Cold Stone Massage 60min- $90
Cold Stone Massage 90min- $120
“Fire & Ice Massage” (contrast hot/cold stone massage)- This massage is excellent for acute injuries! 60min- $110 or 90min- $140
*SPECIAL REBOOK RATE:* If you schedule your next massage the same day you will receive $5 off your next massage.
Himalayan Salt Stone Massage:
- Alkalizes the skin
- Replenishes and nourishes your skin and body with 84 minerals
- Lightly exfoliates the skin
- Is highly relaxing
- Balances and neutralizes the ill effects of the toxic frequences we live with everyday
- Is good for you and the earth (features low energy use, no water, and no chemicals)
CBD Massage Oil Add on
Analgesic Massage Oils provide massage therapists with an entirely new class of products for treating patients with discomfort and pain. These are the first FDA-registered massage oils, the first to combine topical analgesics with CBD.
Level 2- $10 per 1oz –Formulated with organic Jojoba seed oil infused with Menthol 8% (active ingredients), and CBD- rich hemp oil, essential oils. This product is more for moderate musculoskeletal pain.
Level 3- $15per 1oz – Formulated with organic Jojoba seed oil infused with Menthol 15% and Camphor 5% (active ingredients), and CBD-rich hemp oil. This product is for severe musculoskeletal pain.
Massage cupping is a lesser- known treatment that is part of Traditional Chinese Medicine. During a massage cupping session, small cups are placed on the skin to create suction. The suction in the cups causes the skin and superficial muscle layer to be lightly drawn into the cup loosening the muscles and tissue. This encourages lymph and blood flow, assists in the release of toxins, and sedates the nervous system.
Cupping is one of the best deep tissue therapies available. It is thought to affect tissues up to four inches deep to help treat pain , deep scar tissues in the muscles and connective tissue, muscle knots, and swelling.
Unlike traditional massage which utilizes downward pressure, cupping uses a negative pressure to lift, open and release the musculature and connective tissue. For most patients, this is a particularly relaxing and relieving sensation. The cups are generally left in place for 5-15 minutes while the patient relaxes.
Lavender- used for stress relief and promoting peace and calming.
Orange- uplifting and energizing.
Marjoram- used for arthritis, muscle aches and spasms, whiplash and neuralgia.
Peppermint- used for allergies, headaches, sinusitis and nausea.
Copaiba. This one is used for inflammation, muscle aches and pain and also anxiety.
Cold Stones are a perfect option for people who prefer cooler drinks or weather….or simply just want to cool down from Buffalo’s summer humidity! The cold constricts the blood vessels in the body, which helps to alleviate swelling. Cold stones encourage circulation, reduce inflammation, pull heat from the body, relaxes muscles, and restores energy levels.
Conditions Cold Stone may benefit include:
- Inflamed muscles and tissues
- Decreases muscle spasms
- Sinus pain/congestion
- Sport Injuries
- Menstrual discomfort/bloating/cramping
- Decreases high blood pressure
- Reduces under eye bags
- Decreases depression and anxiety
Reflexology is a specific pressure technique applied to the feet where all the internal body structures and organs are mapped or mirrored in miniature.
On the feet are reflex points which correspond to different organs of the body and by pressing or working on one of these points the corresponding organ is affected. If crystals or tenderness is felt in a certain area it is an indication of a blockage or imbalance in the corresponding organ or body parts.
Crystals are waste deposits made up of excess calcium and uric acid that build up when the metabolism is not working correctly. The reflexologist will spend time working on these crystals and sensitive areas using the thumbs and sometimes fingers to help release the blockages and break down the deposits so they can be eliminated by the body.
Reflexology is a safe non invasive and a relaxing treatment. Its aim is to help the body to heal itself and to maintain a balanced state of health.
Benefits of reflexology:
- Reduces stress and induces deep relaxation
- Improves nerve functioning and blood supply throughout the body
- Help with emotional problems for e.g. anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia
- Boosts the immune system to help prevent colds, flus and infection
- Helps with numerous women’s issues from PMS, infertility, pregnancy to menopausal symptoms
- Helps the digestive system and helps ease symptoms of IBS
- Eases headaches and migraines
- Helps the respiratory system, eases the symptoms of asthma, bronchitis and helps remove mucus build up with its expectorants qualities
- Aids the elimination of toxins and waste products so that toxins do not have a chance to build up to harmful levels in the liver, kidneys or bowel
- Revitalizes energy by relaxing and opening up energy pathways
- Stimulates creativity and productivity. Reflexology restores mental alertness and improves the attention span by reducing tension and calming the mind
- Normalizes the body functioning and balances the whole system. For body to be healthy, everything must work together
Is reflexology safe to try?
Generally, reflexology is very safe, even for people living with serious health conditions. It’s noninvasive and comfortable to receive, so it may be worth trying if it’s something you’re interested in.
However, you should talk to your doctor first if you have any of the following health issues:
- Circulatory problems in the feet
- Blood clots or inflammation of your leg veins
- Foot ulcers
- Fungal infections, like athlete’s foot
- Open wounds on your hands or feet
- Thyroid problems
- A low platelet count or other blood problems, which can make you bruise and bleed more easily
- You may still be able to try reflexology if you have any of these issues, but you might need to take a few precautions to avoid any adverse effects.